Lilia Londar specializes in criminal defense, civil rights, public employment law and discipline, and government affairs. She is licensed to practice in New Jersey and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Lilia is also admitted to the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
After clerking for the Honorable Barbara C. Stolte in the Superior Court of New Jersey in 2007-2008, Lilia embarked on a successful career in criminal defense, civil rights, employment law and premises liability prior to joining Weir & Partners in 2016.
United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Midlantic Fire, LLC v. Ernest Bock & Sons, Inc., 2016 WL 3093075
- Kuehnapfel v. Chintall, 2014 WL 3407229
- M.T. v. Division of Medical Assistance and Health Services, 2013 WL 1136038
- Robinson v. Joran, 2012 WL 2397446
- Jones v. Dalton, 867 F.Supp.2d 572 (D.N.J. 2012)
- State in Interest of C.P.H., 2010 WL 2926541