Lawyers at Weir & Partners routinely handle all aspects of appellate litigation in state and federal courts.
The firm’s lawyers serve both as appellate advocates and advisers, and frequently are engaged to assist other counsel by providing strategic advice, drafting and reviewing briefs, and presenting oral arguments in appellate courts throughout the country. Among other courts, lawyers from Weir & Partners have appeared before:
- The Supreme Court of New Mexico
- The Supreme Court of California
- The Supreme Court of Connecticut
- The Supreme Court of Maryland
- The Supreme Court of Florida
- The Supreme Court of New Jersey
- The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- The United States Courts of Appeal for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th and 11th Circuits, and the D.C. Court of Appeals.
We have argued in intermediate appellate courts in New York, New Jersey, Indiana, California, New Mexico, Florida and Pennsylvania. Upon request, Weir & Partners can provide a list of representative appellate matters that the firm has handled over the years.